Co-hosted by the Japanese Congress for Infrastructure Management and
Nikkei Inc. for a sustainable city and community!!
The INFRATECH2018 is a new exhibition hosted jointly by the Japanese Congress for Infrastructure Management, established as a place to work for the development and revitalization of the infrastructure maintenance industry, and Nikkei Inc., which has been organizing exhibitions concerning city development and sustainable society building.
- Title: INFRATECH 2018
- Date & Time: December 6th (Thu.) ‒ 8th (Sat.) 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Venue: Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Center)
- Organized by:Japanese Congress for Infrastructure Management, Nikkei Inc.
- Expected Number of Exhibitors: 100 companies and organizations
- Expected Number of Booths: 200 booths
- Expected Number of Visitors: 170,000 with concurrent event "EcoPro2018"
- Admission: Free (Registration required)
Composition and Features
- Operation management
- Disaster prevention/Disaster mitigation/Resilience
- Environmental conservation/Measures against global warming
- Infrastructure investment (PPP/PFI)
- Advance technology/device
- Automation/Remote control
- IoT/Big data/AI
- Network/Cyber security
- Energy system
- Compact city
- Diversity/Basic infrastructure
Conference on Social Infrastructure and Technology
- Policy Conference
- Technology Conference
- Matching Conference
National and local government facility managers
National government ministries and agencies, local governments, public research institutions and universities
Construction, Civil engineering, Architect office/Designer, Trading company/Developer, Electric, telecommunications, machinery, Geographical/Meteorological information-related, Transportation/Traffic, Housing, Financial, Energy, Agricultural/Forestry/Fishing industry, Staffing
Consumers interested in infrastructure
Citizen's groups, NGOs/NPOs involved in community planning, students, school/education-related people and others
Exhibit Space Fee and Booth Specifications
Standard Booth (up to 8 booths)
1-unit space JPY 345,600 (8% tax incl.)
Standard Space (more than 9 booths)
1-unit space JPY 324,000 (8% tax incl.)
- Partition panels between exhibition spaces cannot be removed.
- When applying for a 4-unit space, choose the booth form (either single or double row).
- Booth size of 1 to 3 and 5 will be arranged in single rows, when 6 or more in a double row.
Schedule Regarding Exhibitions
|July 20th (Fri.)||Deadline for exhibitor application|
|August 31st (Fri.)||Payment deadline for the exhibit space fee|
|September 12th (Wed.)||Exhibitor Briefing|
|Mid-October thru Mid-November||Deadlines for the required documents to be submitted|
|December 4th (Tue.) and 5th (Wed.)||Move-in|
|December 6th (Thu.) ‒ 8th (Sat.)||Exhibition period (move-out no later than 10:00 p.m. on the last day)|
Exhibition Application Guideline and Notice
Please fill in and send the application contract and your product catalogue by e-mail to the INFRATECH Show Management Office.
Decision on the Locations of Exhibition Spaces
INFRATECH Show Management Office c/o Nikkei PR Advertising Co., Ltd.
Kasahara Bldg., 1-6-10 Uchikanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047, JAPAN